Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Marcy Fitness Equipment

Samedi Soir

Big night in Brazil. Saturday night we finally decided to make a dinner party club. So we decided to invite some friends to a dinner from 20h. Dinner proceeds exactly as in France people come and bring a little something. This dinner allows me to show I'm starting to to speak Portuguese unlike the first release where I stayed very quiet. Nevertheless after a few glasses of wine I can not to follow conversations and start to doze .

It is midnight we of e Cidones So finally out. I needed. They ask me to choose the type of box that I e sire. So I mention that I prefer over Rock. So we decide to go to "O Opiniao" which is the box that I heard the most since I arrived e here. Despite e that this box is 10 mins from here we go by car. Everyone has been drinking but it does pose problems anyone. I had to take the wrong car because we are 45 minutes to arrive. In fact the girl has her license but do not really know him full of lead and hesitations. The city has many private car parks e s. I even think that's a good opportunity for investment.


So finally we arrive. The security system is a little more thrust e my previous outings in fact a piece of Identity e is requested to enter. Finally there is always room to talk because I had forgotten e mine. The to it gives us a little card to pay at the end. In fact the Br e sil you pay when you leave. For each drink you take the server made a small mark on the little card that gives you the input e e and when you want to go you should go through the body that makes you pay the entry e e and drinks. A good way to make you spend more than expected. Before entering the s e SAFETY e we palpated to verify that we carry no weapons inside. A little more on the subject of security, the beers are served in plastic glasses.


I come So in a room large enough with a rock band named e Street Flash singing various songs. For the people of Cork a lot like the Savoy. The group is good and pleasant vraimant. I have unfortunately forgotten e my camera so you can share my own photos or videos.

Photo: opiniao.ning.com and portocultura.com.br

The second photo is not the group I've seen but KT Tunstall. It's just To give you an idea of the room. The group that I saw is called Street Flash makes regular performance at this club every 2, 3 months. They take a lot of titles that I've made a small list of examples below:

Like a Prayer - Madonna I Want to
Break Free - Queen
o'Mine Sweet Child - Guns n 'Roses You
Give Love a Bad Name - Bon Jovi
Jump - Van Halen
Highway to Hell - AC / DC
Footloose - Kenny Loggins

I admit it feels a little weird to see Madonna and Footloose in their repertoire.

You can see a video of this group when they moved in September 2009 in the same bar.




For those who want more information about this group here is their website: http://www.myspace.com/bandastreetflash


Having drunk well I'm not afraid to speak Portuguese and then throws me in conversations. I learn and Green Day should be a concert here in October. At 6 am we finally decided to go to looking for a place to eat. At this time, as in Ireland many fast food are opened with many people. Here is a place about how an evening in Brazil.

0 comments:

Post a Comment